What Product is loaded with these seven nutritious vegetable?
VGCaps is made containing these seven most nutritious vegetable that is why the healing benefits from taking VGCaps is very effective.
MORINGA OLIEFIERA LEAVES (Malunggay)
- Called as “The Miracle Tree” in “Ayurveda Medicine” by India healers.
- It is used to treat more than 300 kinds of disease.
- Powdered dried leaves can clean contaminated water.
- Contains “Pterygospermin”, a bacterial and fungicidal compound that pushes its strong antibiotic property
- Good for skin treatment. Contains Lutien
- Anti-inflammatory in healing wounds and swelling
- Its juice can lower blood sugar in 3 hours
- Anthelementic – can kill intestinal worms
- For lactating mothers it increases milk production
- Acts as coagulant.
- Used for feeding livestock’s (mixed in feeds)
- Seeds contains Ben oil (behenic acid) used for cooking and beauty products.
- Used by HIV and AIDS infected individuals
- Continuous consumption increases sperm count
- Actively cultivated by AVRDC, the principal internationalcenter for vegetable research and development in the world.
IPOMOEA BATATAS LEAVES (Camote)
- The only vegetable that is rich in iodine.Contains anthocyanidins that include apoptosis in humanpromyolocitic leukemia cells.
- Anthocyanidins (anthocyanins) are strong anti-oxidant with anti-tumural compounds that has chemopreventative action against cancer.
- Lower blood sugar and cholesterol in patients with type diabetes.
TARO LEAVES (Gabi)
Very good source of thiamin, riboflavin, iron, phosphorous, niacin, potassium, copper, manganese and zinc which are important in human body’s health maintenance and recovery from illnesses
CAPSICUM FRUTESCENES LEAVES (Silinglabuyo)
- Used to relieve pain and itching, nasal congestion, colds, fever and headache
- Active ingredient is a compound called ‘CAPSAICIN’ which is cardio vascular stimulant.
- For obesity and add-on treatment of diabetes
- Anti-inflammatory – used for relieving pain and treating arthritis
- Rich in potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron, vitamin A, B and C
- For poor appetite and improving digestion
MOMORDICA CHARANTIA LEAVES (Ampalaya)
- Contains momordicin used to treat type II diabetes and used to increase production of beta cells by the pancreas thereby improving body’s ability to produce insulin.
- Endorsed by the department of health (DOH)
- Used to treat skin disease, sterility in women and also function as purgative.
- Used for treating and preventing malaria and HIV infections.
CORCHORUS OLITORIUS LEAVES (Saluyot)
- Used for health and beauty by the Egyptians like Cleopatra.
- Rich in beta carotene which is anti-oxidant ( ANTI-CANCER) and good for eyesight
- Rich in iron for healthy red blood cells.
- Rich in calcium, vitamin A,C and E which are all anti-oxidants.
- Regular consumption makes skin look younger.
CARICA PAPAYA LEAVES
- Used as dewormer
- Used as prophylaxis against malaria
- Rich in enzymes called as papain and chemopapain
- Papain is used to treat arthritis.
- Papain is used in treatment of cuts, rashes, stings and burns
Ex: Harrison ford used papain for treating his cuts and burns during an accident in the making of his movie entitled ‘INDIANA JONES’ and ‘TEMPLE OF DOME’.