These are some fundamental wisdom and knowledge you have to to in doing Network Marketing. These words will able you to motivate and make your success ready. You just need to use this pillars to grow your business.
1. Never give up. Every success story is a table of endurance in the face of hardship and discouragement.
2. Find a mentor. Network marketing is based on the sponsorship principle. Your sponsor may not always be qualified for the job. Sometimes you have to track up line and go over your sponsor’s head, or his sponsor’s sponsor to find someone with the experience and skill to act as your mentor.
3. Work the system. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Follow the strategy taught by your particular mentor. Be teachable or teachable.
4. Tell your story. Your story is the most powerful referral tool you have.
5. Keep it simple. The key is duplication.
6. Sift and sort. Don’t waste time begging people to join your business. The people you want are the eager beavers, those who are ready, willing and able to start work now.
7. Support your down-line. Just as you relied on a mentor to get started, your down-line will rely on you.
8. The only thing in life achieve without effort is failure.
9. If it were as easy to arouse enthusiasm as it is suspicion, just think what could be accomplished.
10. We won’t go far without enthusiasm, but neither will we go far if that’s all we have.
11. Most people are willing to change not because they see the light but because they feel the heat.
12. Everybody is in favor of progress. It’s the change they don’t like.
13. Character does not reach its best until it is controlled, harnessed and disciplined.
14. Most failures are expert in making excuses.
15. Prejudice is a great time-saver. It enables you to form opinions without bothering to get the facts.
16. Most people are not failures. They just started at the bottom and liked it there.
17. Failure is the path of least resistance.
18. The worst boss anyone can have is a bad habit.
19. A bad habit is first a caller, then a guest, and finally a master.
20. Some people treat life like a slot machine- putting in as little as possible while hoping for the jackpot.
21. The mind is like the stomach. It’s not how much you put into it that counts, but how much it digests.
22. The minds of some people are like water-always seeking the lowest level.
23. Opportunity has the uncanny habit of favoring those who have paid the price of years of preparation.
24. The man who really wants to do something finds a way, the other man finds an excuse.
25. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.