If you want to get the results that winners get, you must first think like a winner thinks. How does a winner think?
- Winners are not born, they are made.
- The dominant force in your existence is the thinking you engage in.
- You are empowered to create your own reality.
- There are benefits to be had from every adversity.
- Each one of your beliefs is a choice.
- The only real limitations on what you can accomplish in your life are those you impose on yourself.
- There can be no great success without great commitment.
- You need the support and cooperation of other people to achieve any worthwhile goal.
The rewards you receive in life come as a result of your performance, not your potential.
The beliefs you hold are the direct result of all the thinking you have, or have not, engaged in. Beliefs are latent but powerful forces buried deep in the confines of your mind. Your beliefs, in turn, create your expectations about results and future outcomes. Expectations are active forces at work in your mind. Your expectations, in turn, determine your attitude, your attitude once expressed, determines your behavior.
When you change your thinking, you change your belief;
When you change your beliefs, you change you expectations;
When you change your expectations, you change your attitude;
When you change your attitude, you change your behavior;
When you change your behavior, you change your performance;
When you change your performance, you change your life.